You are here
- Detection of chemical solvents, metals, nitrates, or other chemicals in well water tests.
- Improper storage, handling, use, and disposal.
- Proper storage, handling, use, and disposal.
- Spill prevention and containment measures.
- Complicance with laws and regulations.
- Zoning to locate heavy users of hazardous materials away from sensitive groundwater areas.
- Reduction in use of hazardous materials.
- Public information and education.
Land Application of Sludges and Waste Water
- High bacteria, nitrate levels in well water tests.
- Improper application methods.
- Inappropriate soils for application.
- Compliance with permit requirements.