You are here
Commercial Use of Pesticides
- Detection of pesticides in well water tests.
- Ill effects on animals drinking from nearby wells, springs, or surface water.
- Ill effects on plants watered with nearby well water.
- Ill effects on aquatic life.
- Excessive or ill-timed application.
- Improper storage.
- Leaching through soil.
- Improper disposal of excess pesticides and rinse water.
- Follow label instructions.
- Compliance with pesticide certification requirements.
- Reduce pesticide use in recharge areas for water wells.
- Encourage alternative pest control methods.
- Public information and education.